The Research Centre for Energy Management (RCEM) at ESCP Europe is delighted to announce The Trader Experience Event organised by our Partner PVM Smart Learning, and the world’s largest brokerage Tullett Prebon.
Taking place on 4th July 2016 in London, this exclusive one-day event allows you to experience first-hand the role of an Oil Trader on a real-time simulated trading floor.
The Trader Experience
This unique event will give you the opportunity to understand the highs and lows of real-time trading. Interpret live news alerts and learn why and how major global commodity markets move in a fully interactive, realistic series of simulations delivered by industry experts.
- Hosted on a trading floor in London
- Former senior traders give insight into their trading secrets
- Use the trading simulator employed by the world’s largest commodity companies to train their traders
- Monitor and risk manage your own trades in a real time market
- All participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from PVM Smart Learning
Register online and enter the code TRADE4ADAY to claim a 50% discount.
You should not miss this event if you are looking to pursue a career in the commodity or energy industry and want to increase your practical understanding of trading in order to strengthen your CV.
To find out more visit: pvmsmartlearning.com