The course uses Koch Industries as a lens to view the operation of MBM in practice, but also provides a broader view on how the principles of a free society can be used for competitive advantage.
- Value creation and the importance of management
- The use of internal markets
- How prediction markets work
- The dimensions of market institutions
Participants will receive a thorough understanding of how companies can utilise internal markets, and consider market type institutions within an easy to understand framework.
Classroom activities will be case-based, with an applied reading that will be analysed and discussed.
Who should attend?
Managers that possess a company wide mind-set, being willing and able to initiate organisational change.
For further information, please contact:
Deputy Head of Executive Education
M: +44 770 2930635 - T: +44 207 443 8816
* “Market-Based Management” and “MBM” are registered trademarks of Koch Industries.