Masterclass in Small Scale LNG: October 2019
ESCP Europe and Energy Delta Institute invites you to learn about the latest technologies and business models from the world's leading regions in small scale LNG, Northern Europe and Scandinavia.
Key benefits of this Small Scale LNG Masterclass
- Gain an overview of the small scale gas value chain
- Explore the technologies involved in small scale LNG
- Identify crucial trends for small scale LNG
- Recognise new business models and small scale LNG services
- Learn of the risks and challenges involved
Highlights of Small Scale LNG Masterclass
- 3 days
- In cooperation with Fluxys, ESCP Europe and DNV-GL
- Including site visit to Zeebrugge LNG terminal (Fluxys)
- With social and networking programme
Which topics are addressed during this small scale LNG training?
- Where does small scale LNG start and stop?
- Drivers and enablers for small scale LNG
- Global market structures and trading (flows)
- Small regasification and import terminals
- Floating Storage Regasification Unit (FSRU) solutions: case study
- Reloading and transshipment
- Loading of bunkering ships
- Truck loading and rail loading
- Bunkering fuel for maritime transport
- Heavy duty transport
- LNG off grid applications
- New infrastructure
- EU’s Clean Power for Transport Package
This Masterclass will take place on the following dates:
28th - 30th October, 2019 (Zeebrugge, Belgium)
The programme fee is € 2.950,- (accommodation, travel expenses and VAT not included).
Who should attend?
The Small Scale LNG Masterclass is highly recommended for individuals working along the gas value chain:
- Executives, managers and commercial representatives in the natural gas industry
- Policy makers for environment and infrastructure
- Business and energy analysts
- Energy business consultants
- Energy professionals involved in new business acquisitions and new business developers
If you have any questions or require more information, please contact Crochenka McCarthy by email or by calling +44 (0)20 7443 8823.