Masterclass in Small Scale LNG: March & October 2018
ESCP Europe and Energy Delta Institute invites you to learn about the latest technologies and business models from the world's leading regions in small scale LNG, Northern Europe and Scandinavia.
- Gain an overview of the small scale gas value chain
- Explore the technologies involved in small scale LNG
- Identify crucial trends for small scale LNG
- Recognise new business models and small scale LNG services
- Learn of the risks and challenges involved
This Masterclass will take place on the following dates:
- 19th - 21st March, 2018 (Fluxys Headquarters, Brussels)
- 29th - 31st October, 2018 (ESCP Europe London)
Price: €2,950 (accommodation costs and VAT excluded)
Who should attend?
The Small Scale LNG Masterclass is highly recommended for individuals working along the gas value chain:
- Executives, managers and commercial representatives in the natural gas industry
- Policy makers for environment and infrastructure
- Business and energy analysts
- Energy business consultants
- Energy professionals involved in new business acquisitions and new business developers
If you have any questions or require more information, please contact Crochenka McCarthy by email or by calling +44 (0)20 7443 8823.