The event is organised by Energy Stream and will take place in Washington, DC, on 8th and 9th June, 2016. The forum attracts investors, government leaders and energy industry professionals.
Speakers at the event include:
- Hon. Rob Bishop, U.S. Representative, Utah and Chairman of House Natural Resources Committee
- Hon. Joe Barton, U.S. Representative, Texas and Chairman Emeritus of the House Energy and Commerce Committee
- Hon. Gus Bilirakis, U.S. Representative, Florida and Member of House Committee on Energy & Commerce
- Amos J Hochstein, Special Envoy and Coordinator for International Energy Affairs, Bureau of Energy Resources (ENR), U.S. Department of State
- Jason Bordoff, Founding Director Center on Global Energy Policy Columbia University
The main points of discussion are planned to be as follows:
- The impact of the U.S. LNG exports on global energy markets
- U.S. LNG and crude oil exports
- Oil prices
- The impact of shale gas on the global energy markets
- U.S. energy independence
- U.S. oil and gas investments in the international energy markets: Europe/Eurasia, Israel-Cyprus/Eastern Mediterranean, and Qatar/Persian Gulf
- The regulatory, commercial, and international aspects of the American oil and gas industry
Energy Stream has more information about the event here.
In addition to being Executive Director of the RCEM, Dr. Kostas Andriosopoulos is the Academic Director of the postgraduate MSc in Energy Management (MEM) and the Executive Master in Energy Management (EMEM) programmes at ESCP Europe. Both the MEM and EMEM are recruiting for September 2016.
Find out more about the:
"The RCEM's Mission is to build a strong proactive partnership between academia, industry and government, to debate the challenges of the new energy era".