RCEM Director Prof. Dr. Kostas Andriosopoulos will be joined by Emilios Galariotis, Professor at Audencia Nantes (Conference – Chair) and Philippe Bertrand, Executive President of the French Finance Association (Conference Co-Chair).
The 2015 Conference will take place at the Audencia Nantes School of Management. The event is organised by the Centre for Financial and Risk Management (CFRM) of Audencia Nantes School of Management. It runs under the auspices of the FEBS with support of the French Finance Association (AFFI) and in collaboration with ESCP Europe Business School and its Research Centre for Energy Management (RCEM).
Edward Altman is the Max L. Heine Professor of Finance at the Stern School of Business, New York University, and Director of the Credit and Fixed Income Research Program at the NYU Salomon Center.
Robert DeYoung is the Capitol Federal Distinguished Professor in Financial Markets and Institutions and Director of the Center for Banking Excellence at the University of Kansas School Business.
Key facts about the event:
- The 2015 Conference puts a special emphasis on the developments of new financial regulations and the aversion of systemic risk in a post-financial crisis era.
- Submissions from across the globe were received from practitioners and researchers working in major financial institutions, as well as from scholars in highly regarded universities, business schools, and research institutes.
- +60 international faculty were members of the scientific committee
- +400 papers were received and 242 papers that cover all aspects of financial engineering, banking, financial markets and vulnerability made it to the programme
- Two plenary talks to be led by top scholars in the field: Prof. Edward Altman and Prof. Bob DeYoung. It will also include 61 parallel sessions.
- Special Issues - selected papers presented at the Conference will be published in special issues of the following publications: Journal of Financial Stability, International Review of Financial Analysis, Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money and Bankers Markets and Investors
"The RCEM's Mission is to build a strong proactive partnership between academia, industry and government, to debate the challenges of the new energy era."